Looking for auditions

  • Keith Berman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2002
      Just moved to L.A. from Boston and looking for some
      opportunities to sing a cappella again. 3 year member of
      Brandeis University's VoiceMale, also sang with semi-pro
      groups The Neighbor's Kid and Similar Jones back in Boston.

      Wide range, can cover just about anything from bass range to
      high tenor (including falsetto) but comfortable in baritone/tenor II
      range. Able to perform many different styles of music, including
      rock, pop, rap (don't ask, it was a short-lived experiment to see if
      an a cappella group could do a rap song), funk, R&B,
      barbershop. I have vocal percussion skills as well, having been
      taught by the award-winning Samrat Chakrabarti.

      Anyone know of any openings in the area? I'm anxious to start
      singing again. Thanks.

      --Keith Berman