mighty echoes

  • Harvey Shield
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2000
      THE MIGHTY ECHOES
      A CAPPELLA DOO WOP

      E.B.'s at the FARMERS' MARKET
      THIRD & FAIRFAX, LOS ANGELES

      SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2000
      7:30 PM
      NO COVER FREE PARKING

      Mighty Echoes info:213-250-1977
      www.mightyechoes.com
    • Harvey Shield
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 10, 2001
        Dear Friends,
        It's been almost 15 years since the founding of The Mighty Echoes and we
        expect to be singing well into the future. But sadly, original member
        John Hostetter is moving to Florida, where he and Del have had a home
        for some years.

        Please try to come to the show on January 20 to see him off, and also to
        welcome the new Mighty Echo, Keith Joe Dick.

        JOHN IS MOVING
        TO FLORIDA!
        Last Chance To Catch The Shorts!

        THE MIGHTY ECHOES
        K.I.SOCIAL HALL 1260 N.VERMONT AVE, L.A.
        (At Fountain, Parking on La Mirada)

        SATURDAY,JANUARY 20,2001
        8:00 PM $10 kids $5
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 13, 2001
          TWO GREAT FREE GIGS!!!

          THE MIGHTY ECHOES AT THE FARMERS MARKET

          THIRD & FAIRFAX, LOS ANGELES

          SATURDAY OCTOBER 6, 2001 7:30 PM

          PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION:
          EAST PATIO ( OTHER END OF MARKET )

          DIFFERENT DATE THAN PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED

          ALSO

          SUNDAY OCTOBER 14, 4:00 PM

          ECHO PARK ARTS FESTIVAL

          LEMOYNE ST AT SUNSET BLVD
        • Harvey Shield
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 9, 2001
            HI THERE MIGHTY ECHOES FANS!

            JUST A REMINDER!

            THIS SUNDAY

            OCTOBER 14, 4:00 PM

            ONE HOUR SET, FREE

            ECHO PARK ARTS FESTIVAL

            LEMOYNE ST AT SUNSET BLVD
          • Harvey Shield
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 23, 2001
              THE MIGHTY ECHOES
              A CAPPELLA DOO WOP

              SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10 8:15 PM
              GENGHIS COHEN CANTINA
              740 N. FAIRFAX AVE
              LOS ANGELES 323-653-0640

              One hour-plus show.
              Cover charge $10
              Please support The Mighty Echoes

              BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

              THE MIGHTY ECHOES BACK IN THE STUDIO
              THIS WEEK TO RECORD THEIR NEW ALBUM!
              LOTS OF FAVES. ALL-NEW SELECTION
              STAY TUNED FOR MORE NEWS SOON!
            • Harvey Shield
              Message 6 of 7 , May 1 11:14 AM
              • Harvey Shield
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 25, 2003
                  Dear Mighty Echoes Fans,

                  And the New Mighty Echo is..............

                  We're happy to announce that John Lathan is joining The Mighty Echoes!

                  John is an actor and singer and a dynamic stage performer. We're thrilled to have found someone
                  we believe will make The Mighty Echoes even better than ever!  We saw some great people but
                  only had room for one.....

                  Our first big gigwill be on August 23 at Thousand Oaks Civic Plaza, a rock and doowop spectaculat featuring the Coasters, Penguins, Crewcats, Chordettes, Jewel Akens, Donny Brooks and.....THE MIGHTY ECHOES. It's a benefit for the California Firefighters' Association and for the families of the New York firefighters who lost their lives on 9/11, so it's a really worthwhile cause. Tickets are available through Ticketmaster.  See the link below. After that we'll be back in Hollywood at Genghis Cohen on Saturday September 20 at 8pm and at EB's at the Farmers Market on Saturday October 4 from 7 to 9 pm.
                  Circle those dates. Details to follow.
                  http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B0036ACCC2AA60E?brand=&artistid=870091&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1