Re: [bbshop] Pure Imagination Arrangement

  • Jay Giallombardo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2002
      Mike -
      Jay Giallombardo created a terrific a cappella arrangement of this song a
      couple years back at the request of another quartet. I love this melody
      line and song, created by Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley. It's amazing
      what kinds of songs have come out of "kid movies" over the years, isn't it?!

      Please contact us directly for information on how to obtain this arrangement.

      Helen Giallombardo
      Gold-Silver-Bronze Medal Music, Inc.
      http://www.gsbmedalmusic.com
      orders @ gsbmedalmusic.com (close up spaces)