Fw: SoCal VoCals in "Urinal Harmony"

  • Bryce Ryness
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Ahhh yes, that strange urge you get to sing in the bathroom....
      Where does this global practice come from?
      Is it the superior acoustics of restrooms?
      Perhaps the need to express the overwhelming sense of relief?
      Well, come and find out for yourself !!!

      BOCA featured artists and Runner Up for CARA's Best Album of the Year Award
      The USC SoCal VoCals Proudly Present the first Annual WC Concert:
      "Urinal Harmony"
      Experience a trip to the bathroom you will never forget!
      DEC. 8th, 8:00pm
      Taper Hall of Humanities (THH)
      BASEMENT MEN'S BATHROOM
      We'll be singing some old stuff, some new stuff, and some Christmas stuff.

      NO JOKE, we are having a concert in the BATHROOM!!
      (Limited seats available....heh)

      *ATTENTION*
      All performers are required by law to wash
      their hands before performing

      for more information: scvocals@...