Re: [la-acappella] Chanticleer in Pasadena

  • AmySingsLA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2000
      Yep, they're performing soon (too bad I'll be singing another concert that
      night!). They're always fantastic, and this church has the perfect acoustic
      for them. If you're going, I recommend trying for a seat in the
      balcony...especially in the first row. Because the seats aren't reserved,
      I'd also recommend getting there EARLY.

      If you'd like to be on my Southern California CASA emailing list (where
      you'll hear about all sorts of a cappella concerts), just send me your email
      address! I posted about this concert two weeks ago...

      Amy Fogerson
      Sixth Wave
      So Cal CASA Ambassador