Pure Imagination Arrangement

  • MikeE
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2002
      Has anyone ever heard or know if there is an A Cappella arrangement
      floating around of the song "Pure Imagination"?

      This is the song in the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
      that Gene Wilder sings as they enter the big "candy" room.

      Great tune!

      Hope to hear from someone,

      Mike Economou
      www.theperfectgents.com
      m.economou@...
    • Jay Giallombardo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2002
        Mike -
        Jay Giallombardo created a terrific a cappella arrangement of this song a
        couple years back at the request of another quartet. I love this melody
        line and song, created by Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley. It's amazing
        what kinds of songs have come out of "kid movies" over the years, isn't it?!

        Please contact us directly for information on how to obtain this arrangement.

        Helen Giallombardo
        Gold-Silver-Bronze Medal Music, Inc.
        http://www.gsbmedalmusic.com
        orders @ gsbmedalmusic.com (close up spaces)