The "APPLAUSE" Show WVRM tonight 6:30-11:00pm Eastern Time

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      Just a reminder, tonight The "APPLAUSE" Show  brings you the best of barbershop and a cappella music for 4 1/2 hours from the studios of WVRM Village Radio in Upper Montclair NJ

      The address is WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM    Listen in and give us your request for your favorite group of song...we'll do our best to play it for you.

      Our guest DJ again tonight will be Jeanne Garrett , "The Joaner" from Ramapo Valley SAI Spotlight Chorus.  You can email her in the studio at applause@...

      Thanks for the bandwidth

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast
              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show