The "APPLAUSE" Show.....BACK ON THE AIR TONIGHT 8/1

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 1:53 PM
      HI THERE BARBERSHOP AND A CAPPELLA FANS,
      We are so happy to announce that The "APPLAUSE" Show, eminating from the studios of WVRM 1620AM in Montclair , NJ will be on the air tonight from 6:30-11:00pm Eastern time.

      And as our special "On-Air Personality", I will be joined by Jeanne Garrett, known to most barbershoppers as "the Joaner", a long time member of the Ramapo Valley Spotlight Chorus under the direction of Renee Craig.  Joaner has agreed to fill in for T J Barranger who is at Director's College in St. Loseph, Middouri.

      As we previously told you, two weeks ago, the station was hit by a powerful lightning bolt which completely "fried" all of the stations transmitters and antennea.  We were fortunate that the computer that handles the Web-Streaming was only damaged in the sound card which carries the MP3 streaming.  The station's owner has worked tirelessly for the two weeks to get the station back on the Internet.  So tonight you can listen to your favorite barbershop and a cappella groups at  WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM  .

      This is a very important night for the show and the future of bringing "live barbershop broadcasting" to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.  Please listen in to hear the update on the project.  We need your input.

      Thanks again for all your support and kind words of encouragement during the last  two weeks.  You are what we do this for...your listening pleasure and your weekly barbershop/acappella "fix".  Hope to have you with us tonight.

      With lot's of pride in serving good folks like all of you.

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast
              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show