Candlelight Caroler Auditions

  • Mike Economou
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2002
      Forward from C&C Entertainment
      Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 11:14 AM
      Subject: Candlelight Caroler Auditions

      Hello everyone!

      I hope you have all had a good year so far. We wanted to let you all know about our upcoming auditions for Candlelight Carolers. By the end of this week, you will be able to log onto the website  www.candleightcarolers.com and find out all of the information you need. But here is what we know so far. Put it in your calendars!

      Candlelight Caroler Auditions
      Where:    Orange County Performing Arts Center

      When:      Saturday, October 5th 10:00am - 4:00pm (First call by appointment only)
                      Sunday, October 6th 1:00pm-4:00pm (Call backs by invitation only. All alumni need to                     be at callbacks if you wish you be cast.)

      What:       Casting 9 quartets. (36 singers) Soprano, alto, tenor, bass - to carol throughout                                 Orange County and Los Angeles from Thanksgiving week through the New Year.

      Our auditions are late this year. So, mark your calendars. We are going to have rehearsals mid-week evenings this year for those of you who have not been able to make it on the weekends due to shows. I hope this helps everyone out. Due to the lateness of auditions, rehearsals will be stream-lined to take advantage of the time we have. I look forward to seeing all of you again. Please forward this e-mail to anyone you know that might be interested in auditioning. Our ad will run in Dramalouge/BackstageWest 3 weeks prior to auditions and we will post all information on the website www.candlelightcarolers.com by the end of the week.

      See you all in October. Feel free to call us if you have any questions. (714) 841-0996

      Sincerely,
      Cara Christensen
      C & C Entertainment
      (714) 841-0996 office