mighty echoes

  • Harvey Shield
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2002
    • Harvey Shield
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 25, 2003
        Dear Mighty Echoes Fans,

        And the New Mighty Echo is..............

        We're happy to announce that John Lathan is joining The Mighty Echoes!

        John is an actor and singer and a dynamic stage performer. We're thrilled to have found someone
        we believe will make The Mighty Echoes even better than ever!  We saw some great people but
        only had room for one.....

        Our first big gigwill be on August 23 at Thousand Oaks Civic Plaza, a rock and doowop spectaculat featuring the Coasters, Penguins, Crewcats, Chordettes, Jewel Akens, Donny Brooks and.....THE MIGHTY ECHOES. It's a benefit for the California Firefighters' Association and for the families of the New York firefighters who lost their lives on 9/11, so it's a really worthwhile cause. Tickets are available through Ticketmaster.  See the link below. After that we'll be back in Hollywood at Genghis Cohen on Saturday September 20 at 8pm and at EB's at the Farmers Market on Saturday October 4 from 7 to 9 pm.
        Circle those dates. Details to follow.
        http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B0036ACCC2AA60E?brand=&artistid=870091&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1