auditions for L.A. women

  • cyranojoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 3:46 PM
      Any rock n' roll women out there?

      We're four great guys building a hard rock a cappella band,
      seeking our better half in a soprano and an alto. Curious?
      Check out our little homepage at <a
      href="http://www.cyranojoe.com/acappella"
      target=cj>http://www.cyranojoe.com/acappella</a>.

      Our influences include spiralmouth, House Jacks, Kickshaw.
      Working repertoire so far covers Soundgarden, Guns n' Roses,
      Aerosmith, and a few originals. We want to add Alanis, Garbage,
      Meredith Brooks, etc, but we can't until YOU call us!

      That's (626) 791-3509; ask for Joe. (We're in the Los Angeles
      area; specifically Pasadena/Altadena.)

      Or email us at <a
      href="mailto:auditions@...">auditions@cyranojoe.c
      om</a>.