Re: [la-acappella] "Style" makes 1st round consideration at the Grammys!

  • Robert E Fraley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26 9:21 PM
      On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:50:42 EDT GEMSINC@... writes:
      > Hello A Cappella Lovers!
      >
      > I am pleased to announce, that for the second year in a row, THE
      > PERFECT GENTLEMEN (2000 Los Angeles Regional Champions and > 2nd Place
      National Medalists of Harmony Sweepstakes, 2000 So.Cal. > East Divisional
      Champions and Far Western District Novice
      > Champions) have made 1st Round Consideration with NARAS (their
      > the Grammy people!).
      > (snip)

      Dear Group

      This Saturday, October 28, THE PERFECT GENTLEMEN are performing at the
      FORUM THEATER in Thousand Oaks for the debut show of a brand new Chorus,
      the PACIFIC SOUND. After reading GEMSING's post about THE PERFECT
      GENTLEMEN , I can hardly wait to see them.

      I attended Last night's rehearsal of the PACIFIC SOUND. They're really
      GOOD! They're not just another Barbershop Chorus. Exciting,
      professional, seasoned performers all, be sure not to miss them.

      Pick up your phone right now and call to reserve your tickets to this
      outstanding show. Call Mike McLoughlin at (805) 493-4452 for tickets,
      times and directions. ($15 and $25)

      See you there!!

      Bob Fraley
      Camarillo, CA