New Group Forming in Pasadena

  • HawkDG11
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2002
      A new vocal group, "Remember When" is adding members for the coming
      summer and fall season. The group performs music in the style of the
      Modernaires, Pied Pipers and Manhattan Transfer. After the new
      members are added, we will make a couple of sample recordings.
      Several area big bands are interested in adding Remember When to their
      upcoming dates, but we need to make a few recordings to confirm them.

      We rehearse Tuesday evenings at 7:30 pm in a secured building with
      security parking near the Pasadena Hilton Hotel. The rehearsals in
      January & February will be open to new potential members for auditions
      with the rest of the group.

      We need a sopranos, altos, counter-tenors, tenors and baritones. You
      must have the ability to blend and sing sharp and clean (without a
      hint of vibrato). If you want to try to join this group, contact me
      in advance via phone or email for admission. I need to put your name
      on the parking list for free secured parking and building clearance.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Steve Hawkins
      sthawkins@...
      626.798.0850