mighty echoes

  • Harvey Shield
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 23, 2001
      THE MIGHTY ECHOES
      A CAPPELLA DOO WOP

      SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10 8:15 PM
      GENGHIS COHEN CANTINA
      740 N. FAIRFAX AVE
      LOS ANGELES 323-653-0640

      One hour-plus show.
      Cover charge $10
      Please support The Mighty Echoes

      BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

      THE MIGHTY ECHOES BACK IN THE STUDIO
      THIS WEEK TO RECORD THEIR NEW ALBUM!
      LOTS OF FAVES. ALL-NEW SELECTION
      STAY TUNED FOR MORE NEWS SOON!
    • Harvey Shield
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2002
      • Harvey Shield
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 25, 2003
          Dear Mighty Echoes Fans,

          And the New Mighty Echo is..............

          We're happy to announce that John Lathan is joining The Mighty Echoes!

          John is an actor and singer and a dynamic stage performer. We're thrilled to have found someone
          we believe will make The Mighty Echoes even better than ever!  We saw some great people but
          only had room for one.....

          Our first big gigwill be on August 23 at Thousand Oaks Civic Plaza, a rock and doowop spectaculat featuring the Coasters, Penguins, Crewcats, Chordettes, Jewel Akens, Donny Brooks and.....THE MIGHTY ECHOES. It's a benefit for the California Firefighters' Association and for the families of the New York firefighters who lost their lives on 9/11, so it's a really worthwhile cause. Tickets are available through Ticketmaster.  See the link below. After that we'll be back in Hollywood at Genghis Cohen on Saturday September 20 at 8pm and at EB's at the Farmers Market on Saturday October 4 from 7 to 9 pm.
          Circle those dates. Details to follow.
          http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B0036ACCC2AA60E?brand=&artistid=870091&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1