919All-Female Group Seeking New Members

  • broadway321
    Jun 26, 2012
      Super rad all-girl LA a cappella group now seeking additional members. The Sally Tomatoes are a group of like-minded ladies who love to sing together, but aren't *necessarily* looking for stardom. Experience in previous a cappella groups is super helpful, but not required. If you're a natural beat-boxer, even better! We're looking for alto 2's and soprano 1's but are willing to hear all vocal ranges. Auditions will be held in mid to late July in West Hollywood, please e-mail thesallytomatoes@... with your vocal range and musical experience if interested. Check out our YouTube channel to see what we're all about at http://www.youtube.com/TheSallyTomatoes