766Down 4 The Count seeks new alto or high tenor!

  • doublediva
    Feb 13, 2009
      Down 4 The Count, two-time runner-up at the Los Angeles Regional Harmony
      Sweepstakes, is a professional five-person a cappella vocal jazz
      ensemble based in Los Angeles who is sometimes not a cappella and
      sometimes doesn't sing jazz. We are seeking a new alto or high tenor by
      the end of February. Please visit our website
      http://www.down4thecount.com <http://www.down4thecount.com/> and see
      our "D4TC News" page for more audition information (or just go directly
      to http://tiny.cc/d4tc_audition <http://tiny.cc/d4tc_audition> ) The
      position is available immediately! We look forward to hearing from you.