528Re: [la-acappella] Digest Number 409

  • Giallombardo
    Apr 25, 2006
      Hey Evan - I remember you....
      My daughter Barbara Giallombardo used to go to the schools in
      Northbrook District 28.
      We saw you in a Marriott Lincolnshire production (maybe "The Music Man"?).

      I sang Alto I/Sop II in the Univ. of Illinois womens a cappella
      group, Girls Next Door, in the late 1970's/early 1980's.
      Mr. Sirvatka who runs the Fine Arts Dept. at Glenbrook South, was a
      member of The Other Guys at Univ. of Ill.
      https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/ro/www/GirlsNextDoor/
      http://www.otherguys.org/

      I wish you the very best in your upcoming concert.
      Wish I could hear you, but I won't be in town then.

      - Helen Giallombardo
      Maple School Music Director
      Tenor, Jukebox Quartet http://www.melodeers.com/Jukebox.shtml
      Baritone, Melodeers Chorus http://www.melodeers.com/