444MIGHTY ECHOES

  • Harvey Shield
    Jan 6, 2005

      Dear Fans of The Mighty Echoes,

      Firstly, news about an exciting performance at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on Friday, February 4.  The Mighty Echoes will be opening for the legendary Grass Roots. Should be a great evening!  Doors open at 6 and The Mighty Echoes perform a 45 minute set at about 7:45 PM.

      We have an allotment of tickets available at $20 each. If you get them from us it not only helps us but  saves you booking fees.  Let me know by e-mail and we’ll take it from there.

      Also, please take a moment to vote for the Mighty Echoes as best Doo Wop Group in the A Cappella Community Awards.

      Votes can be cast by filling out the online form at http://www.casa.org/cara/aca/home.php. Each individual can only vote once, but you're more than welcome to get as many people as you can to vote... in fact, please do! It's our hope that these awards will be a truly accurate representation of what the greater a cappella community is thinking.

      Voting to determine the favorites of 2004 is open from January 1, 2005 until February 1, 2005, and the winners will be announced on March 1, 2005.

      We’ve finished recording our new album, the first with new Mighty Echo, John Lathan. Stay tuned for more info.

      Best Wishes to all our fans for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2005,

      Harvey

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic