242Harmony Sweepstakes Festival seeks a cappella groups

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Jan 2, 2003
      The 19th annual Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival is seeking groups
      who would like to participate in their 2003 events.

      If you know of a vocal harmony group who is looking for additional exposure
      and would like the chance to win a free trip to San Francisco to compete in
      the National Finals then we invite them to submit an application to this
      prestigious series of events.

      Open to a cappella groups of all styles, the only criteria being they must
      be between 3 and 7 members.

      Complete information is available from our web site: -
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES 2003 DATES, VENUES AND REGIONAL DIRECTORS

      San Francisco Feb 22
      Palace of Fine Arts
      Tim Rogers 415-455-8602
      harmony@...

      Mid Atlantic (DC) March 22
      Birchmere Auditorium
      Ted Donet 703-519-1927
      dcvocals2001@...

      Boston March 8
      Cohen Auditorium, Tufts University
      Marti Mahonney h 781-729-2179 w 781-865-5203 mmmahoney@...

      Chicago March 15
      Northshore Center for Performing Arts
      Andrew Blenderman 847-228-1150
      sweeps@...

      New York April 5
      Symphony Space Performing Arts Center
      Townsend Belisle (212) 228-7300
      townsend@...

      Pacific NW (Olympia) March 15
      Washington Center For Performing Arts
      Gary Witley 360-236-0301
      gwitley@...

      Los Angeles March 1
      Hermosa Community Theater
      Peter Nueshal 310-543-1902
      pneushul@...

      Rocky Mountain (Denver) March 22
      Patricia Williams 303-355-8540
      williamstalk@...

      Atlanta (Sub-Regional) Feb 22
      Kris Walker 678-595-5001
      kristopherwalker@...

      National Finals May 3
      Marin Veteran's Auditorium, San Rafael CA
      John Neal 415-455-8602
      harmony@...

      Sponsored by: -

      PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA