Send thanks to your Supervisor.

  • Tom-WB3AKD
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003
      Thanks to all who attended the Board Of Supervisors Public Hearing last
      night. Although It seems as though the Supervisors were ready to send it
      back (and staff was ready to take it off the table) we no doubt, confirmed
      their decision and they always appreciate the public's participation,
      especially a well behaved group like we had last night.

      As always, it was a pleasure to be associated with the Amateur Radio
      Operators from Loudoun County.

      73

      Tom Dawson
      WB3AKD