Thursday LARG SSB Net

  • Jeff Crawford
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2012
      We had a normal number of check-ins to the Thursday SSB net. The band was actually rather quiet and conditions a little better than at net times in past weeks. There was some discussion about the April 4th Field Day planning meeting and general band conditions.

      Those checking in to the 80M net included:
      N4PD Paul
      K4LJH Charlie
      NU3Q Bob
      KJ4VTH Bill
      KG4UPR Brian
      AI2C Norm
      KE4S Dave
      NC4S Gary
      K8SYH Bill

      Second session, 10 M
      NC4S Gary
      KE4S Dave
      KJ4BXA Lloyd
      KB3RUR Chris
      KG4UPR Brian
      AI2C Norm

      73

      Jeff, K0ZR

      ** Apologies if this is a duplicate post. My first attempt seemed to disappear along the CAT5 somewhere.