Hopkinsville Healing Expo & Mardi Gras Ball, Pagan/GLBT friendly event

  • Call me Andy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      I know you all are probably getting tired of hearing from me on this
      subject but I dont't want you to miss out on one of the premiere
      events of the season. The 2nd annual Mardi Gras Madness Masquerade
      Ball will be held Friday, February 17th at the Holiday Inn in
      Hopkinsville. This event brings a lil bit of Ol' New Orleans to the
      area once each year and is always a smash.

      Being in the tradition of a true "MG" celebration all are welcome
      regardless of age ( except minors ),race, creed, national origins or
      sexual orientation. Your paid ticket includes lushous buffet, cash
      bar, music for dancing, live entertainment, raffles and give aways,
      costume contest, plus a few surprises you do not want to miss. The
      fun starts at 8pm.

      Tickets are $35.00 per person and can be picked up at the "Gaelic
      Dreams Floral & Imports" store located at 2711 Ft Campbell Blvd,

      through the web at http://enchantedspiritz.com/id35.htm

      or through the MG Krewe association website at
      http://lamuria2005.tripod.com/index.htm .

      In addition to the ball all are invited to also attend the Enchanted
      Spiritz Healing Expo which will also take place in the Holiday Inn
      Ballroom the same day from 9am-5pm. In this expo you will be able to
      participate in numerous FREE classes to expand your knowledge and
      heal your body, mind or spirit.

      For a line up of the classes see the official website at
      http://enchantedspiritz.com/id34.htm . Several vendors from across
      the stae will also be showcasing their wares.

      Its a day full of activity and a great way to meet new people. Come
      on out for both events and have a "BALL" at and after the Expo.

      Hope to see many of you there.

      Andy
      http://enchantedspiritz.com , http://gaelicdreams.com , Mystic Krewe
      of the Kingdom of Lamuria http://lamuria2005.tripod.com/index.htm