Re: [KV RULES] Dear Friends

  • Anil Passi
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2004
      Hello Namish,

      The lady you are refering to is Tara Madam...how can i forget the panga's i had with her...
      Sad but true..i was a part of her elite RSP team..."Road Safety Patrol"..

      Being in RSP, we were always bullied by guys in NCC...finally i gave up on RSP & joined SCC( TVS Jawahar Sea Cadet Corps, becos the girl i had crush on was also in SCC)

      Anyway, any wherebouts of out Khukri hostel mates? My room mate Kareem(Cream), any news on him?

      cheers
      Anil Passi
      www.anilpassi.com

      Namish Raina <namishr@...> wrote:
      hi,

      I was really moved after reading the old stories of savve....
      when i was there i.e. during 1988-1990 KV1 colaba.....

      Savve and Javake used to be in team and there was one more lady
      instructor .. i forgot her name... they used to fight like cats and
      dogs....... Savve and Javake used to use all possible bad words in
      the world to abuse her... in open.....

      Sindhi physics teacher and her husband used to teach maths..

      Who can ever forget the gr8 Natrajan sir.. pyar se hum log "Nattu"
      bulate the....

      Playing cricket outside in the badminton court.. thats was fun
      man..... Jumping rom first floor of the building to bunk school...
      Nowdays its very much cordoned off........ Just like a military
      area....

      THose school days .. man can never forget them......

      Right now I'am in BAnglaore workign for infosys technologies.

      Anbody from 1990 xth passout batch ? would really like to have a fun
      party........ there were few people with whom i was in touch.. like
      Arjun naik, rajesh and maqsood who joined indian navy , shankar who
      works with a publication firm ..... and people whom i now recognize
      by face ....... but names have blurred with time.......

      regd's
      Namish

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • kv_falcon
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2004
        Lady?

        --- In kvrules@yahoogroups.com, Anil Passi <apassi_uk@y...> wrote:
        > Hello Namish,
        >
        > The lady you are refering to is Tara Madam...how can i forget the
        panga's i had with her...
        > Sad but true..i was a part of her elite RSP team..."Road Safety
        Patrol"..

        > Being in RSP, we were always bullied by guys in NCC...finally i
        gave up on RSP & joined SCC( TVS Jawahar Sea Cadet Corps, becos the
        girl i had crush on was also in SCC)

        > Anyway, any wherebouts of out Khukri hostel mates? My room mate
        Kareem(Cream), any news on him?

        > cheers
        > Anil Passi
        > www.anilpassi.com
        >

        > Namish Raina <namishr@g...> wrote:
        > hi,
        >
        > I was really moved after reading the old stories of savve....
        > when i was there i.e. during 1988-1990 KV1 colaba.....
        >
        > Savve and Javake used to be in team and there was one more lady
        > instructor .. i forgot her name... they used to fight like cats and
        > dogs....... Savve and Javake used to use all possible bad words in
        > the world to abuse her... in open.....
        >
        > Sindhi physics teacher and her husband used to teach maths..
        >
        > Who can ever forget the gr8 Natrajan sir.. pyar se hum log "Nattu"
        > bulate the....
        >
        > Playing cricket outside in the badminton court.. thats was fun
        > man..... Jumping rom first floor of the building to bunk school...
        > Nowdays its very much cordoned off........ Just like a military
        > area....
        >
        > THose school days .. man can never forget them......
        >
        > Right now I'am in BAnglaore workign for infosys technologies.
        >
        > Anbody from 1990 xth passout batch ? would really like to have a
        fun
        > party........ there were few people with whom i was in touch.. like
        > Arjun naik, rajesh and maqsood who joined indian navy , shankar who
        > works with a publication firm ..... and people whom i now recognize
        > by face ....... but names have blurred with time.......
        >
        > regd's
        > Namish
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

      • Gautam Negi
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 25, 2004
          yeah lady!!! she was tara samueal and became tara masih after marriage.

          kv_falcon <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Lady?

        • vikram mathur
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 26, 2004
            he he.......gautam seems to have done an extensive research (Phd) on the mysterious subject.......`the (flam)buoyancy of Ms Tara of KV Colaba' !
            Gautam....care to share some more anecdotes??