Kushiel's Scion

  • Dana
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011
      I am alomost finish, but whould like to hear any thoughts on Imiriel.
    • Emily
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2011
        I like Imriel as a narrator much more than Phedre. Even though he's a bit whiny, he is a lot less snobby and doesn't have the whole D'Angelines are holier than thou or I'm the prettiest attitudes. It was frustrating to read a lot of his inner struggles and I will try to be good crap in Scion, but I do like his struggle of trying to make his own reputation despite his biological parentage and that he has a sense of fairness and equality.