you know i got it

  • skye-ollmann399@wootmaann.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2007
      1-770 621 2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited
    • skye-ollmann399@wootmaann.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2007
        Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
        how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 770 621-2634 and they got me fully
        accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.