Marked

  • John Whitley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hi all,

      I thought I'd share my first sort-of-braiding activity of the year: marking my tama by weight. I've got enough now that I want to make sure I can keep them straight, especially since I occasionally use them in mixed-weight setups. A picture and some details on The Tangled Warp, here:

      http://bit.ly/t5xyr5

      Happy new year!
      John
    • Carol Franklin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
        Great system, John! I may have to do that for my wooden tama. Thanks for
        sharing the photo. Happy braiding in 2012!

        Carol Franklin