re;braid uses

  • eve schuld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      I am in process of doing a dog leash on one of my marudi right now. I doubled the number 18 nylon cord and it is turning out about 2 inches wide very thick of the Sasanomi braid that is in the group files.  Love making the diamond shape.  If I can only remember to read the directions each time I get it back out to work on it may turn out real pretty.  I wasn't doing the repeats so wasn't getting the diamonds.  Read directions get results!

      Eve in Mn.

      Blog http://www.evethefiberfanatic.blogspot.com

      Flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/evesch/