Re: Suppliers & Teachers

  • beadingfrenzied
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2010
      Thanks for all of the great information. Very helpful to me. The link in the suppliers folder for Berlin Braids brings up a fatal error message when you click on the link. I don't know if it is the way the link is set up, or if there is a problem connecting through the folder. Anyone else having problems?
      Wendy

      --- In kumi2@yahoogroups.com, Wheat Carr <wheat@...> wrote:

      > Nothing is ever more frustrating then being excited about a new craft
      > and not being able to find what you need.
      >
      > For those who "need more stuff" whether just getting started or some
      > experience,
      >
      > And, with Todd's permission,
      >
      > I set up two databases, so that list members can add their
      > information for use by list members;
      >
      > 1. Kumihimo Suppliers
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kumi2/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1
      >
      > 2. Teachers
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kumi2/database?method=reportRows&tbl=2
      >
      > Also added a folder for Supplier Links -
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kumi2/links/Kumihimo_Suppliers_001267389757/
      >
      > Hope This Helps
      >
      > Wheat
      > who perhaps needs to go get all those books entered.
      >

      > E Tail Its All Just String: http://www.ItsAllJustString.com
      > E Pinion - Wheat Wrote WHAT!?!: http://www.wheatcarr.com

    • Wheat Carr
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2010
        At 12:44 PM 3/1/2010, you wrote:

        >Thanks for all of the great information. Very helpful to me. The
        >link in the suppliers folder for Berlin Braids brings up a fatal
        >error message when you click on the link. I don't know if it is the
        >way the link is set up, or if there is a problem connecting through
        >the folder. Anyone else having problems?

        Hmmm, it worked last night <G> Although I do know that Shirley was
        talking about having some work done on the sight.

        I will check further.

        Wheat