Hello Everyone

  • Morgan T
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      I just discovered Kumihimo and joined this group to learn
      more about the skill. I thought this was going to be
      a bunch of "granny crafters" (no disrespect to seniors
      like myself) who really didn't do more than play with a
      few braids.

      LOL was I surprised! The work I saw in your photos
      was stunning. Your work is "art" I'm so humbled to
      be in the presence of all this talent. I hope you'll
      allow me to learn from you.

      I stand here respectfully
      with 6 braids in my hand. <g>

      Morgan Taylor