Introducing my self

  • Yamilet Leon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3 6:24 AM
      Hi everybody:
      Nice to meet all of you! My name is Yamilet and I'm from Cuba, but I'm living in Tampa, USA. My English is not the best, but I know we can communicate. I start doing Kumi like a year ago and it is my preferred technique in the jewelry world. I do the kumi most with beads. I will create my album to share with you.
      See you,

      Yamilet Leon

    • DianaKirkpatrick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3 9:27 AM
        Hello Yamilet and Welcome!

        I look forward to seeing your photos. I'm still in the
        beginning/intermediate level. I want to add beads to my kumi but I'm not
        there yet.

        Diana

        www.dianakirkpatrick.com

        www.artyoucanwear.blogspot.com

      • Lisa
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3 1:43 PM
          Welcome, Yamilet, your English is wonderful!!! You will enjoy being a member of this kind and generous group. Happy kumi-ing. LisaD in upstate NY

          > Hi everybody:
          > Nice to meet all of you! My name is Yamilet and I'm from Cuba, but I'm living in Tampa, USA. My English is not the best, but I know we can communicate. I start doing Kumi like a year ago and it is my preferred technique in the jewelry world. I do the kumi most with beads. I will create my album to share with you.
          > See you,
          >
          > Yamilet Leon

        • Nancy Blanchard
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3 3:36 PM
            Welcome Yamilet!

            Don't worry you speak the best language of all KUMI!  Welcome to the group!  you will find lots of helpful people here!

            Nancy B

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 4 6:56 AM
              Thank you all for the warm wellcome! i'm exited!

              Yamilet Leon

              ________________________________
              Welcome, Yamilet, your English is wonderful!!! You will enjoy being a member of this kind and generous group. Happy kumi-ing. LisaD in upstate NY

              > Hi everybody:
              > Nice to meet all of you! My name is Yamilet and I'm from Cuba, but I'm living in Tampa, USA. My English is not the best, but I know we can communicate. I start doing Kumi like a year ago and it is my preferred technique in the jewelry world. I do the kumi most with beads. I will create my album to share with you.
              > See you,
              >
              > Yamilet Leon

            • flow_and_rhythm
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 4 12:06 PM
                Yamilet Leon wrote:
                > Nice to meet all of you!

                Hi Yamilet and everyone!

                I'm a newcomer here as well. I live in Seattle now, but I grew up in Tampa. I recall Cuban cooking as one of my favorite parts of Florida.

                For my part, I started out recently with a Kumihimo disk and plate, then promptly added a marudai. I'm about half way through my first obijime-length braid on the marudai; I'll add some photos to a gallery when it's done.

                -- John