Convergence

  • Berlinbraids@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
      It would indeed be fun to get together with braiders at Convergence.
      I'll be there with Carol G (hopefully) and Ziggy the lucetter and Ruth the
      braider and spinner and we'll have a stand called Berlinbraids.

      That might be a good meeting place. We can sort out details closer to the
      time.
      Sorry to be slow with this - have been at a 4-day show in London where we
      infected many new people with the braiding virus.
      Shirley </HTML>