RE: [kumi2] Try again

  • Damselfly
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      Hi Margaret! The problem is your blog's URL. I've been having the same
      thing. The Yahoogroups spam filters don't seem to like that particular blog
      service. Thanks, Todd, for turning it off here, but I can't keep track of
      who has and who hasn't! I'm now trying a TinyURL instead to see if that
      solves it.

      Hugs,
      Louisa
      My Blog - http://tinyurl.com/2dfkbv
    • Margaret Brock
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2007
        Thank you Louisa, I wondered why I suddenly started having problems
        on some groups but not on others. I've belonged to various Yahoo
        groups for eons and am well know (virtually) in most of them, but
        still those groups were rejecting me.

        I had come to the conclusion (erroneously I'm relieved to hear) that
        someone had maliciously targeted me and was attempting to ruin my
        reputation - OK, I admit, I've had waaaaaaay too much time to "think"
        lately LOL

        I will amend my signature line and see it that helps - It seems to
        work for you, so I'm sure it will work for me too.

        Take care, Margaret