RE: [kumi2] Marudai at Pennsic

  • Susan Groseclose
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 8:56 AM
      Any chance of pictures of the PVC Marudai?
      And good luck with the packing, I'm lucky-I live within driving distance!
      Susie G. from Ohio/Irene

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 9:32 AM
        Why not make one from bamboo or acrylic? at least they
        could pass as period (ish) bamboo would have been
        available and acrylic could pass for glass, both of
        which were available so could be period.
        djl

        --- Susan Groseclose <susie.g@...> wrote:

        > Any chance of pictures of the PVC Marudai?
        > And good luck with the packing, I'm lucky-I live
        > within driving distance!
        > Susie G. from Ohio/Irene

        see what I've been up to, leave a note and say hi
        http://360.yahoo.com/mabancymraeg