Marudai and tama for sale

  • yfutagi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello,

      I'm sorry that this is the only message I'm likely to post to this
      list; if I'm not supposed to post this type of message, I'm very
      sorry. I have been enjoying reading other postings for some time now.
      However, I realized I don't have time for one more hobby, so I am
      parting with my marudai (by BraidersHand - collapsable) and 24 tama
      (by Finniwig Studio). They are either new or almost new. Please
      contact me off-list at pepperwool-ad@... if you are interested.

      Thank you,
      Yoko
    • Todd Rich
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, yfutagi wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I'm sorry that this is the only message I'm likely to post to this
        > list; if I'm not supposed to post this type of message, I'm very
        > sorry. (snip)

        No problem. Your post is perfectly acceptable. Sorry that you don't have
        the time. Best wishes on your future endeavors.
        Todd
      • yfutagi
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
          The equipment has sold - thank you so much for the inquiries. Looks like they are going
          to someone who will actually give them the use they deserve.

          Yoko