Re: [kumi2] Digest Number 540

  • Cherri Hankins
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      I just use porcelain fence insulators.
      $.39 ea.
      Not as sophisticated as what y'all are using, but they come in several
      sizes, and as long as I use the right counter weight, they work well.
      Cherri
      On Wednesday, February 1, 2006, at 03:50 PM, kumi2@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > There are 2 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Re: Whoo-hoo
      > From: "Sewna" <sewna@...>
      > 2. Re: Whoo-hoo
      > From: Todd Rich <torin@...>

      > _
      > _
      >
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:53:39 -0500
      > From: "Sewna" <sewna@...>
      > Subject: Re: Whoo-hoo
      >
      > Todd:
      >
      > $6 a tama is only about $0.50 cheaper then wood - what incentive would
      > there
      > be to buy the acrylic? For the extra $0.50 I would always go to wood.
      >
      > David

      Have you been to http://www.cherrihankins.com yet?
      How about http://www.maidensweaver.com ?
      If you are interested in my tallit weaving, check this out:
      http://brookviewfarm.tripod.com/tallit

      or e-mail me at customtallit@...
    • Rachel Hardy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 16:06 -0500, Cherri Hankins wrote:
        > I just use porcelain fence insulators.
        > $.39 ea.
        > Not as sophisticated as what y'all are using, but they come in
        > several
        > sizes, and as long as I use the right counter weight, they work well.
        > Cherri

        Cherri, I have used those and added nuts and bolts through the middle to
        add to the weight, perfect!!

        Rachel