File - monthly.txt

  • kumi2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 1, 2005
      Greetings and welcome to the Kumi2 monthly administrivia posting.

      Posting guidelines:

      When replying it is preferred, but not required that you reply after the text you are responding to.
      Also please snip all but the text you are replying to. This helps prevent people who get the list via
      digest from getting multiple copies of the same post.

      Languages other than English:

      The primary language of the list is English. Other language posts are welcome, but if you can
      please include an English translation.

      Pictures:

      We are at over half of our alotted space. If anybody is willing to host the pictures it would be
      appreciated. Please e-mail me at the address below if you can help.

      Contact:

      I am rarely more than 24 hours out of e-mail contact, so if you have any issues you need to discuss
      I can be reached at torin@...

      Thank you and please enjoy the list.
    • Marg Coe
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 1, 2005
        Consider getting a separate account for pictures. You can have a private
        group by the same name at Flickr (now a Yahoo subsidiary) and it's free too.
        You can also buy extra storage for an extremely reasonable price, like $25 a
        year.

        All current members would have to be invited to join the Flickr group
        separately, but I think you can do a group invite . . .

        http://www.flickr.com/

        Marg