Teaching schedule

  • Rodrick Owen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi Everyone Happy New Year

      I am posting my schedule for 2004 to let you all know where I will be
      teaching, maybe see some of the kumi2list braiders at one of these events.

      Best wishes

      Rodrick

      >March 31st Slide presentation Boston Weavers Guild. Contact Catherine
      >Hunter catherine@...
      >
      >April 3 -4th Kumihimo workshop Boston Weavers Guild.
      >
      >April 17-18th The Mannings, East Berlin Pa. Kumihimo marudai-takadai
      >workshop. Contact mannings@...
      >
      >April 24-25th The Fine Line, St Charles IL. Kumihimo marudai-takadai
      >workshop. Contact finelineca@...
      >
      >June 29- July4th Convergence Denver. Will be with Janis and Dave Saunders
      >on their Kumihimo Stand to demonstrate takadai and sign books.
      >
      >July 26-31st Oxford Summer School, Oxford, UK. Kumihimo workshop
      >marudai-takadai. Contact Richard Speed, richard@...

      September. Peterborough UK. Dates to be agreed Braid Society 3 day takadai
      workshop

      October 4-9th Pacific Textile Arts, Fort Bragg, Ca.
      marudai-ayatakedai-takadai workshop.
      October 11-13th Pacific Textile Arts, Fort Bragg, Ca. Peruvian Turban
      Braids.Contact Jackie Wollenberg, jwoll@...

      I am looking for another teaching venue to follow on after Fort Bragg, any
      ideas?