Re: Pennsic Narrow Wares Day

  • linny53
    Message 1 of 10 , May 7, 2013
      --- In kumi2@yahoogroups.com, Linda Schiess <lcschiess@...> wrote:

      > AWESOME! I'll be there! i have a lot of Lucets in various sizes and
      > informational packets that I use at public Demos.
      >
      > On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Elliott C. Evans <kumihimo@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > linny53 wrote:
      > > > Not sure if you remember, but last year with my arm in a sling, you
      > > > gave me a lesson. I've been working on some braids and even built a
      > > > "baby" marudai. I would be willing to work on my braids in the
      > > > Artisans row. Would I need to bone up on the history of Kumi for
      > > > possible questions? I could also bring my Lucets if you want a mix.
      > >
      > > Glad to hear you've been keeping up with it!
      > >
      > > The motto of Artisan's Row is "the more the merrier". Being willing
      > > to answer questions is nice, but if you just want to show up and
      > > braid for the hour or two you have free that day, you are welcome.
      > >
      > > Being able to show the similarities and differences between kumihimo
      > > and lucet would be great!
      > >
      > > --
      > > Elliott C. Evans
      > > http://www.ee0r.com/kumihimo/
      > >
      > I went to the page to register, but although it mentions a schedule"below" I can't find one. I want to schedule my blood donation as well and want to avoid conflict.
      > Is there a schedule?

    • linny53
      Message 2 of 10 , May 13, 2013
        I'll do any day, except the morning of the 26th, when I give blood. Anyone want to join me?
        --- In kumi2@yahoogroups.com, "linny53" <lcschiess@...> wrote:

        > --- In kumi2@yahoogroups.com, Linda Schiess <lcschiess@> wrote:
        > >
        > > AWESOME! I'll be there! i have a lot of Lucets in various sizes and
        > > informational packets that I use at public Demos.
        > >
        > > On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Elliott C. Evans <kumihimo@> wrote:
        > >
        > > > **

        > > > Glad to hear you've been keeping up with it!
        > > >
        > > > The motto of Artisan's Row is "the more the merrier". Being willing
        > > > to answer questions is nice, but if you just want to show up and
        > > > braid for the hour or two you have free that day, you are welcome.
        > > >
        > > > Being able to show the similarities and differences between kumihimo
        > > > and lucet would be great!
        > > >
        > > > --
        > > > Elliott C. Evans
        > > > http://www.ee0r.com/kumihimo/
        > > >
        > > I went to the page to register, but although it mentions a schedule"below" I can't find one. I want to schedule my blood donation as well and want to avoid conflict.
        > > Is there a schedule?

      • Elliott C. Evans
        Message 3 of 10 , May 14, 2013
          The schedule on the Pennsic War site is provided by (I think) a Google calendar page plug in, so maybe it isn't worfing for you. In any case, it has not been updated to show Narrow Wares Day.

          Narrow Wares Day is scheduled for Tuesday, July 30th, in Tent B.

          If you want to register, just fill out the form and request to be part of Narrow Wares Day.
          --
          Elliott C. Evans
          http://www.ee0r.com/kumihimo
          Message 4 of 10 , May 14, 2013