Re: Rewind Which Is Correct Stand or Loom

  • Dick Lindell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013
      If one wants to know the name of anything one consults the knowledgeable
      experts. There are plenty of people who, for the sake of making a $buck$,
      will call something "Fire" if it trips their trigger.

      The great Chines philosopher "Lao Tzu": "The first step to wisdom is in
      calling things by their correct name".

      Kumo Himo as we know it came from Japan. They developed the Maru (Round)
      Dai (Pedestal or Stand). A loom, I think, is a "Hataya" The Japanese know
      what it is. LISTEN TO THEM !!!

      Dick Lindell