ANWG 2013 Weavers Conference

  • John Whitley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Hi all,

      Registration has just opened for the ANWG 2013 Weavers Conference in Bellingham, WA, USA. Makiko Tada will be teaching several sessions: a three-day kumihimo workshop, two half-day seminars on kumi disc and plate, and a one-day class on scarf braiding without a stand.

      http://www.anwg-conference-2013.com/index.html

      I'll be there the whole time, so perhaps I'll meet some of you there!

      -- John