Are You Sad or Depressed in Life - Great Advice from Sanel Mehmedovi

  • shoshoo7777
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
        Short Description: This is a marvelous show from the famous program "The

        Deen Show". It hosts Br. Sanel Mehmedovic who suffers from handicap.

        Despite his disability, he enjoys his life, prays, learns and is thankful to

        Allah. His situation gives us a lesson that whatever we suffer, we should

        be thankful to Allah not to be angry with difficulties of this life. We should

        live and try to get benefits from difficulties we experience. Br. Sanel prays

        the five daily prayers unlike most people who leave prayers although they

        enjoy full health.
        To watch the video on the link