KSW switching from yahoogroups to online community for Asian American art

  • Kearny Street Workshop
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2009
      Dear KSW friends,

      Kearny Street Workshop will stop using yahoogroups at the end of 2009. We have started our own online community on Ning. Here, you can find the same content we have been sharing through yahoogroups: event invites, job opportunities, artist calls and more.

      Plus, you are able to interact with us and with each other by joining us at kearnystreet.ning.com. It costs nothing to join and you can create your own profile, upload your artwork, comment, talk about events. Take a look!

      You can find "Sign Up" at the top right corner of the screen to join our community. Please make the move from yahoogroups to kearnystreet.ning.com so we can connect with you and help our community grow.

      Hope to see you soon!

      KSW