NewSpeak TV vid of CROWN J, RON ARTEST...rapping!! with Eddie Kim

  • edpkim3
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2009
      Ok yall...so here's a quick video we made with NewSpeak TV that has Crown J and Ron Artest in it! Ron Artest was RAPPING!!! it was heinous! He's like 6'8" and he had a 5'2" vietnamese dude as his hypeman and a cameraman whose video camera was literally the size of a bazooka!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DeGTRMzviI

      so watch that. and Eddie Kim is going to be giving a rare performance. It's just him. (there will be other performers as well) but it's just a solo performance of himself. some funny shit...as well as heartwarming. haha. it's rare moment...

      here's the info. so come out.

      Tuesday, Sept 15th; 7:30 pm at Tuesday Night Cafe in front of East West Players