FRISCO's FREE Intro to Improv Class, Mon. August 17th!

  • marchershon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2009
      • Ever been at a cocktail party or hanging out with friends somewhere and conversation grinds to a halt because no one knows what to talk about next?

      • Ever been in the midst of a fast-paced corporate brainstorming session, watching the ideas fly while your brain feels like mush?

      • Ever been doing stand-up comedy and wish you were faster dealing with hecklers or the random stuff that comes at you when you're halfway through a bit?

      Whether you're a performer or a civilian, a good dose of improvisational comedy training is exactly what you need. It's all about learning how to think on your feet: A skill valuable not just on stage, but in business, social situations and everyday life in general.

      Now that you know that, know this: The Free Range Improvisation School & Company — FRISCO — about to kick off our next session of improv classes. And just for you, we're offering a FREE Intro to Improv class. It's one and a half hours chock full of the background of improvisation, some techniques and games, all followed by a one-hour show (also for free!) being given by the graduating Monday Company class.

      Our upcoming FREE Intro to Improv class will be held on Monday, August 17th, from 6:30 to 9 PM. FRISCO is located at the San Francisco Comedy College, located at 414 Mason St., 7th Floor, San Francisco. For more information, visit http://www.FRISCOimprov.com or call the San Francisco Comedy College at (415) 921-2051 to reserve a spot in the FREE Intro to Improv class. You can also email us at info@... to let us know you'll be there.