SanFranciscoChinatown.com Newsletter - March 2009

  • goanimo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      I just got this. enjoy!!
      ------------------

      March is a month of film, music, and dance.

      Get ready for the San Francisco International Asian American
      Film Festival (SFIAAFF) coming your way March 12 -22.
      See the hottest Asian and Asian American films on the planet
      including Children of Invention and White on Rice.

      Also on March 20, we have the International Secret Agents Concert.
      Wong Fu Productions and Far*East Movement unleash a huge
      lineup of Asian American talent including Jin the MC, Paul Dateh,
      Jessi Malay, dancers from America's Best Dance Crew, and more.
      If you can't wait until March 20, Wong Fu Productions and
      Far*East Movement are doing meet & greets throughout the SF
      Bay Area March 2-4. Check our site for details.

      Go to SanFranciscoChinatown.com to find the latest deals:
      *** Win free tickets to the SFIAAFF
      *** Discount Entertainment Books
      *** Discount Warriors Ticket to see Yi Jianlian
      More deals coming soon.

      Get more information about these events and deals at:
      http://www.sanfranciscochinatown.com/about/mar2009.html

      Best Regards,
      SanFranciscoChinatown.com Team
      http://www.sanfranciscochinatown.com