Fwd: Final Berkeley Performances! L.A. Tix on Sale! Open Mike Nights! Where Are Our Pants?

  • samantha chanse
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Prince Gomolvilas/Brandon Patton/Jukebox Stories <prince@...>
      Date: Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 10:16 AM
      Subject: Final Berkeley Performances! L.A. Tix on Sale! Open Mike Nights! Where Are Our Pants?
      To: sam@...

      So Many Thanks, So Little Time!

      THANKS to everyone who's attended Jukebox Stories: The Case of the Creamy Foam in Berkeley--and thanks for sending your friends our way (keep 'em comin'!)! We're clenching our cheeks tightly as an expression of gratitude.

      THANKS to everybody who's planning on seeing the show soon! We're halfway through a fantastic run, and we're looking forward to you helping us make these final performances rock. Get a cool group together, yo.

      THANKS to people around the world who are graciously taking the time to tell your San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles friends about us! They listen to you because you're so damn persuasive.

      THANKS to Los Angeles peeps who are waiting patiently for our two-night stand at the end of this month! For you, tickets are only $12 if you buy them in advance online. (They're $16 at the door.)

      ...In other news, Prince and Brandon will be hosting two open mike nights at Impact Theatre on March 5 & 17, 2008. (Details below.) YOU can finally get a word in edgewise.... And for those of you have seen The Case of the Creamy Foam, Prince is recapping every performance on his blog. You might be on it!

      Deets!

      JUKEBOX STORIES
      The Case of the Creamy Foam

      stories written and told by
      PRINCE GOMOLVILAS

      songs written and sung by
      BRANDON PATTON

      ~~~~~

      Now Playing Through March 22, 2008
      in Berkeley

      $15 General
      $10 Students/Seniors

      Impact Theatre
      1834 Euclid Avenue
      Berkeley, California 94709

      www.impacttheatre.com

      ~~~~~

      March 28 & 29, 2008
      in Los Angeles

      $12 advance tickets online
      $16 at the door, first-come, first-served

      Genghis Cohen
      740 N. Fairfax Avenue
      Los Angeles, CA 90046

      www.genghiscohen.com

      YOUR Turn!

      Impact Theatre & Jukebox Stories
      present

      OPEN MIKE NIGHT

      hosted by and featuring performances from
      PRINCE GOMOLVILAS & BRANDON PATTON

      Wednesday, March 5, 2008
      & Monday, March 17, 2008

      Sign Up @ 7:30PM; Show @ 8:00PM

      Admission is free!

      Impact Theatre
      1834 Euclid Avenue
      Berkeley, California 94709

      (Six-minute slots. Acoustic only.)

      The Buzz About "The Case of the Creamy Foam"!
      The Press Says:

      Editors' Pick!
      --THEATRE BAY AREA MAGAZINE

      Critics' Choice!
      --EAST BAY EXPRESS
      [read more]

      Yelp Members Say:

      "Funny!"

      ~

      "Go!"

      ~

      "Awesome!"

      --YELP.COM
      [read more]

      VISIT PRINCE'S BLOG

      --
      FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 29th, 2008
      kearny street workshop's 35th anniversary exhibition

      samantha chanse
      kearny street workshop
      180 capp street, 3rd fl
      san francisco, ca 94110