Radio Apex - pls fwrd

  • Gina
    Message 1 of 81 , Aug 1, 2007
      Apex Express: Asian Pacific Islander radio....catch it
      Thursdays 7PM-8PM, KPFA 94.1 FM, KFCF Fresno,
      www.kpfa.org

      Thurs. Aug. 2: It's the first thursday of the month,
      you know what that means: Asian Pacific Islander
      American HIP HOP! This week's featured artist:
      Lansky! Join us as we talk live with Pinoy emcee
      Lansky about his music and more. Also hear excerpts
      from the new DVD on Ehren Watada, entitled, "He Stood
      Up" and an update on his case. Plus community calendar
      and more!

      Contact: 510-848-6767x464; apex@... ; for more
      stories: www.apexexpress.org . For Apex 's hip-hop
      site: www.myspace.com/apexexpress

    • gina hotta
      Message 81 of 81 , Sep 10, 2008
        Apex Express: Asian Pacific Islander radio
        Thursdays 7PM-8PM, KPFA 94.1 FM, KFCF Fresno,
        www.kpfa.org for on-line listening, *past programs

        Thurs. Sept 11:
        The Pretty Buoyant Show returns for its September installment, and this week we catch up with the women of DISGRASIAN upon their return from the Democratic and Republican National Conventions!  The question to keep in mind: Does the term "Tila Tequila" mean the same to you as it does to Sen. McCain?

        And we also sit down with San Francisco's boldest and brightest new emcee, Hopie Spitshard, fresh off the heels of her debut LP The Diamond Dame.  HOT DAME this is gonna be a good show!

        PLUS Community Calendar Highlights: "Divided We Fall" stories in the aftermath of 9-11 www.dwf-film.org and "Apature" showcasing the best of API arts www.kearnystreet.org, and more Asiatic diaspora pop than you can shake a stick at.

        Contact: apex@..., 510-848-6767x464
        for more stories: www.apexexpress.org
        and www.myspace.com/apexexpres on our hip hop tip.
        (*go to www.kpfa.org, programs or archives, Apex)