Fwd: Invitation from AATC

  • Samantha Chanse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 12:17 PM
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Victoria Mejia <vmejia00@...>
      Date: Jun 28, 2007 11:43 AM
      Subject: Invitation from AATC
      To: Samantha Chanse <schanse@...>

      I hope all is going well! I wanted to invite you and the Kearny St.
      community to discounted tickets to Cowboy vs. Samurai! Please feel
      free to forward the message below!
      All the best,
      Victoria

      Asian American Theater as part of the Thick House Presenting Program Bring you
      COWBOY VS. SAMURAI

      Catch the latest show from Asian American Theater Company!
      After a successful New York run of Korean Badass by Stevie Lee Saxon,
      Developed and Directed under Artistic Director Jeannie Barroga, AATC
      is coming home with Cowboy Vs. Samurai!

      "Cowboy Versus Samurai is a blast… A hilarious and lighthearted look
      at interracial dating and the forging of personal identity."
      ~ Winnie Wong International Examiner
      One of the The New Playwrights Best Plays of 2006!

      July 5-22nd
      Thursday-Saturday 8pm
      Sunday 2pm
      1695 18th St.
      San Francisco, CA 93107

      $15 Advance tickets still available!
      $20 at the door
      Get the Community Partner Discount online at www.brownpapertickets.org.
      Use the Password: Comm1

      About Cowboy Vs. Samurai

      Cowboy, Samurai Ordinary guy, Which one will Veronica Lee choose? The
      worlds of Del, the cowboy and Travis and Chester, the only two Asian
      American men of Breakneck, Wyoming are turned upside down when Veronica Lee
      enters their world. A modern-day version of Cyrano de Bergerac,
      Michael Golamco's Cowboy
      vs. Samurai is sure to deliver laughs and more lovin' and action
      than your. . .
      summer blockbuster!

      Directed by Keiko Shimasato of the San Francisco Mime Troupe,
      Featuring, Jose Saenz, Chuck Lacson, Melissa Navarro and Wylie Herman
      (Understudy Ryan Mueller).
      MEET THE PLAYWRIGHT July 7&8!
      $15 Tickets still available!
      Get the Community Partner Discount at www.brownpapertickets.org.