[kswcommunity] from craigslist.org: (community) POETS NEEDED

  • seelight@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000
      found on craigslist

      From: greengirl@...
      Date: Thu Mar 30th 06:13 PM
      Subject: from craigslist.org: (community) POETS NEEDED

      i run a small local record label that exists only to make the world, especially
      san francisco, a better place by helping to promote tolerance and
      celebration of diversity through creative expression, and to make this
      expression financially viable for the artist. no sleaze, no profit on my part. i
      fund the label and its projects from my own pockets... because it's important.

      i publish a quarterly newsletter for independent local musicians, release
      albums, direct a website, sponsor local/independent art production however
      possible, publish poetry books and zines, develop projects that increase
      visibility of local visual artists.

      what i need (aside from a huge NEA grant) is some written poetry for possible
      inclusion on the website, in publications, future projects, compilations, and
      on. any interested creator may apply.

      please see the site: www.claritystudio.com/greengirl
      for further low down, or email me directly.

      amy cray
      green girl records

      it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests