calibration FRIDAY 4/2

  • Samantha Chanse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      | | | | calibration | | | |

      please join us in a celebration of a moment in life, wherever you might be
      in it. we often get caught up tuning and adjusting to the world, but once in
      a while, it's just nice to close our eyes and relish the time, as the world
      spins 'round again.

      calibration has been brought on for many reasons – to raise funds for Team
      In Training [finding a cure for lymphoma|leukemia|other blood-borne
      cancers), to bring goodpeople together and to celebrate 30 years of birth
      and living.

      all proceeds will be donated to the cause.

      |when|
      04.02.04 friday
      0900pm - 0200am

      |where|